91. My English-Chinese dictionary has disappeared. Who could have taken it?
92. It has been announced that candidates shall remain in their seats until all the papers have been collected.
93. Oh, I am not feeling well in the stomach. I should not have eaten so much fried chicken just now.
94. I was really anxious about you. You should not have left home without a word.
95. You can not imagine that a well-behaved gentleman should be so rude to a lady.
96. Mr Bush is on time for everything. How can it be that he was late for the opening ceremony?
97. My sister met him at the Grand Theater yesterday afternoon, so he could not have attended your lecture.
98. There was a lot of fun at yesterday's party. You ought to have come, but why didn't you?
99. The fire spread through the hotel very quickly but everyone was able to get out.
100. When he was there, he would go to that coffee shop at the corner after work every day.