英语口语表达:You Can't Unring a Bell

  • 来源:于欢英语  时间:2020-03-02  发布人:于欢英语

  郑州少儿英语培训机构-于欢英语培训机构的老师为大家分享的内容是关于英语口语表达:You Can't Unring a Bell的内容,希望小朋友们能喜欢。

  IT TAKES TWO TO TANGO

  一个巴掌拍不响

  This is used to suggest that when things go wrong, both sides are involved and neither party is completely innocent.

  这就意味着,当事情出了问题,双方都参与其中,任何一方都不完全是无辜的。

  I know you saw what he did, but it takes two to tango, they are both equally to blame.

  我知道你看到了他所做的,但是探戈需要两个人,他们都要承担同样的责任。

  LIKE A BROKEN RECORD

  喋喋不休

  Used to describe someone who keeps talking about the same story over and over again.

  用来形容一个人一遍又一遍地谈论同一个故事。

  Would you please stop going on about her boyfriend, you sound like a broken record!

  你能不能别再提她的男朋友了,你听起来总是喋喋不休!

  MUSIC TO MY EARS

  好消息

  When you hear exactly what you wanted to hear.

  当你确切地听到你想听到的。

  When they read out the results and everyone heard that I got top marks, it was like music to my ears!!

  当他们宣读结果时,每个人都听说我得了高分,这真是个好消息!

  YOU CAN’T UNRING A BELL

  后悔莫及

  This means that once something has been done, it cannot be changed and you have to live with the consequences.

  这意味着一旦做了某件事,它就不能改变,你必须承受后果。

  I’m afraid you can’t unring the bell now, everyone heard what you said.

  恐怕你现在不能再后悔了,大家都听到了你说的话。

  本次分享的内容就全部结束了,很高兴能为大家提供各类英语日常口语的内容。更多少儿英语培训的行情资讯尽在于欢英语的新闻频道。

相关推荐

相关推荐

于欢英语专注:少儿英语培训|幼儿英语培训|儿童英语培训|儿童口语培训|哪家好|报价价格费用多少钱|排名

©2014-2019 www.yuhuanenglish.net,All Rights Reserved 豫ICP备18021330-4号

公司地址:郑州市管城区城东路向阳广场B座401

联系电话:400-107-9996

于欢英语微信服务号 于欢英语微信订阅号